From Eiffel Tower, Paris To Your Home Country

Thursday 1 March 2012

Do you know how far you live from the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France?

I went to France for two weeks holiday. They say that when you go to Paris, you must see and visit the Eiffel Tower. Yes! I absolutely believe it’s a must see and worthy of going up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. The scenery is fantastic. The breeze is so refreshing in summer, but freezing when it’s windy and rainy.



In France tourism is one of the largest industries. They earn hundreds of millions of Euros per year. Tourists will pay fortunes for scenery and attractions. As long as they are happy and satisfied of the services. Getting a ticket to go up to the top of Eiffel tower is not as easy as ABC. You have to queue for four hours just to get a ticket, waiting for another hour, to enter the main gate to catch the elevator.


When you reach the 2nd level they have some amenities like restaurant, glass floor, viewing window, viewing gallery, gift shops, and snack bar. You can see lots of small people underneath of the tower queuing to get ticket and go up to top. Wait till you reach the top floor you can see how tiny those people are. They are like ants queuing to deposit the food they are carrying.



When we are on the top of the tower it was like being on top of the world. It’s one of the wonderful experiences for me and my 22 months toddler in a buggy, pushing and carrying was not easy for us. We queued and waited for more than five hours just to reach the top. The scenery is one thing we wanted to experience. It's not only scenery you can see; there is also history and facts behind the iron tower. Which were the highlights of our escapade on that day?



These are the facts I got from the Eiffel Tower ,Paris to Berlin, Germany is 882 km, to Manila, Philippines is 10 761 km, to Moscow, Russia, is 2 495 km, to China is 9 653 km and to Lithuania is 1 706 km.



I am originally from the Philippines and I found it very amusing and educating, isn't it very educational the trip? I know that scenery will always be the number one reason of going up to the tower to see the views and to see the whole city of Paris. Sometimes, travellers forget the history and the facts behind building the Eiffel Tower, majority of the travellers are pre-occupied by the views. Every corner has fantastic views. We had a fantastic holiday last summer for more pictures. Click Here!

28 comments:

  1. OMG! Paris! it's my dream to go there someday.
    this post made me want to go there ASAP! haha.
    thanks for sharing this :)

    -itsmsairra.blogspot.com-

  1. athena said...:

    cool post, ate jen.
    ang layo pala talaga ng ph sa france. hmmm. at least that distance info is really informative for those who are curious =)

  1. Cha said...:

    This is my dream destination! I always dream biking around the Eiffel Tower! I wish I may I wish I might have my wish tonight! If one day I get this chance of a lifetime to visit the Eiffel Tower I would surely need this post. So I'll bookmark this now, just in case...

  1. fbalgos said...:

    nice pictures from the tower!
    aerial shots like this one is rare..
    As they're difficult and often times challenging to obtain.
    Paris, my dream honeymoon destination!

  1. Unknown said...:

    #1 on my travel wishlist! You're so lucky! :-)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Dear someone.

    Bring me to Paris please!
    Paris for me is the place of my dreams fulfillment! naks! Honestly, I wanna go Paris...soon...

    I hope my prayers will be heard!

  1. Wahhh! Beautiful. The city looks crowded but I think there must no building higher than the tower right? That's why there are no skyscrapers. :)

  1. lakwatsero said...:

    I agree, sometimes the things we get from our travels can be pretty amusing and educational. I love your photos, by the way, kahit wala ako sa taas mismo, nalula ako sa view ng city sa ibaba.

  1. 10761 kms??? That's doable. Someday,I'll see Paris. I better start saving and praying for a visa. Aw, 3rd world woes..

  1. GagayMD said...:

    is that PARIS? i wanna flyyyyyyy!!!

    by the way, natawa ako sa Manille..hehehe

  1. Michi said...:

    it's one of my dream destinations in europe. very romantic place. =)

  1. Swexie said...:

    One of my dreams is to be able to go to Paris (and Italy, and Rome.. and... a lot more!)

    I wonder how much it would cost to go there? Hehehe!

  1. admin said...:

    Sa China nga Canton sa amin ang canton is dried pansit niluluto. Hehehehe French language is complecated difficult to pronouce plus out of the world ang spelling :)

  1. Trip@dora said...:

    Backpacking Europe has always been a dream that is yet to be fulfilled. Paris is one of the cities that I really like to see. Your aerial photos are attractive.

  1. Unknown said...:

    Paris is in my to go list for this year! Can't wait ! So excited na... ;) thanks for this post I'm already starting to jot down places to visit in France... ;)

  1. Wow! Ka gwapo jud. Dili pa mabutang sa listahan kay murag mahal2x. hehehehe. Gwapo ang photos, Jen. Hi to perlas! xxx

  1. it's a refreshing view of the Eiffel Tower from the inside looking out.

    thanks for sharing!

  1. STORM BLOGGER said...:

    wow! i so love the view! after seeing this i wanna go to paris as soon as possible! excited much! <3

  1. This place is beautiful. Hope I could come here one day with my family :)

  1. I agree with you that the view over looking from Eiffel tower is fantastic! It's my unfulfilled dream to see in person Paris and this famous leaning Eiffel tower. But through your blog at least, partial of my dream has been satisfied. Thanks you... :)

  1. markpogi said...:

    Wow! Thanks for featuring one of my dream destinations. I like the first photo the most as it shows more of Paris. Was it taken from the Eiffel Tower?

  1. A different perspective should I say, we usually see photos of the Eiffel tower, but the view from its top is more picturesque!

  1. rc gweniful said...:

    Lucky you. Paris is one of my dream destinations. My target year to visit is 2015 when my little girl is big enough to appreciate the scenery and history. Love the info tidbits...Philippines is the farthest based on your photo...10,000km!

    Visiting via FBW.

  1. admin said...:

    Yes! I took all the photos from the Eiffel Tower.

  1. Sumi Go said...:

    Wow! How I wish I can visit Paris too in the future. But another wow for all the waiting.. >.< Parang government agency lang sa tagal, but I bet queuing for the Eiffel Tower is worth it.. :)

  1. lalalaPatricia said...:

    Who don't love Paris, France? The Eiffel Tower? No one I assumed! I wanna go there and experience the romantic scenery! :3

  1. Noblesse Key said...:

    I'm a student. I'm graduating soon. I'm going to save for Paris. Following you now!

  1. Jube said...:

    WOW! Paris! i don't know if someday I'll be in this place. praying for it, ur blessed! ;)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave some comments. Merci!

 
Travellers Confessions © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets