Albert Dock Liverpool

Tuesday 10 January 2012

If you heard the word Albert Dock what comes in your mind? Is it the famous Albert Dock we’re the world-famous ship Titanic dock in that pier? Or it might be the most famous band of all time The Beatles or The Yellow Duckmarine? Whatever it is, please allow me to tell some beautiful features of this stunning Albert Dock in Liverpool.

Welcome to the City of Culture Livepool, England 08.
FACT: Liverpool was City of Culture in 2008.


Stunning boat

The Albert Dock is the home of major tourist attractions in and most visited multi-use attraction in England aside from London.

Liverpool’s top tourist attractions found in Albert Dock. Surrounded by restaurants, bars, boat and tours and showcasing the world heritage and waterfront setting.

One of my favourite building in Liverpool.

This photo was taken inside the car on the way home,
using my phone. It's the Pump and Maritine Museum buildings.

More discoveries waiting to discover for travellers.

Liverpool Museum is state-of-the-art museum. Three story building, with over 6000 objects and heap of hands-on fun. Free Entry! Opens daily from 10am till 5pm –


•Discovering the history of Titanic at the Maritime Museum and International Slavery Museum

•The Tate Liverpool for contemporary art collections.

The Beatles Story – Culture, life, times and music of the world-famous bands The Beatles.


Yellow Duck Marine and The yellow boat cruise

.

Traditional canal boat

After a long day of travelling and discovering the entire dock, time to grab something to eat and drink. One of my recommended restaurants is the Gusto Restaurant for great fresh Italian food. Pump house (British Pub) for traditional alternative.

This little girl is watching the yellow dock marine at Albert Dock.

Take the whole family for a day-out. Enjoy and make the best it because all attractions in Albert dock is absolutely free entry except for yellow duck marine.

Have a look on the map.


View Larger Map

34 comments:

  1. These are fantastic photos. Makes want to go here. Keep the fab pics and post coming.:)

  1. GagayMD said...:

    sis, share share share your photos sa loob ng museum..gusto ko matingnan..ahihihi! parang mas excited ako dun sa loob..

    btw, your photos are really nice..gusto ko yang pagkakuha mo sa building.. ;D

  1. admin said...:

    I featured the Albert Dock kasi kaya kung ano yong nakita ko sa labas yon lang muna. Masyadong maraming litro kung i-post ko dito. Pero meron na akong na post sa Liverpool World Museum. Yong ibang pictures nasa isang ko laptop na ninakaw naman. :(

  1. admin said...:

    I'll post sa Maritine and Liverpool Museum. Hinay-hinay lang muna. :)

  1. ArjAngel said...:

    wow I want to go there someday

  1. Pooh said...:

    What comes to mind? awts.. wala akong ideya kung ano yung Albert Dock.. hehe..

    So, it's a dock in Liverpool and also considered one of its top toursit destinations. Ganda nga naman.. malinis ang paligid at napapalibutan ng magagandang buildings. Isa sa dream destinations ko ang England.. so eto, naiinggit nang slight. haha!

    Ang cute ng Yellow Duck Marine. Yan ba yung pwedeng magtravel on land and water? Nice!

  1. Elal Lasola said...:

    A very nice place to shoot! I wish I could visit this too!

  1. Cheska Cruz said...:

    Wow! Looking at these photos is like taking me to these places too... Beautiful! =)

  1. I like the 3rd photo. Very crisp and sharp. Never had the chance to visit Liverpool, layo man gud kaau sa ilaha paul uy. Tnx for the share! :)

  1. markpogi said...:

    Your pictures never fails to amaze me as I feel like I'm there at times. :D

  1. julie ann said...:

    Wow! I super love the pictures! I heard a lot about Liverpool but wala akong idea na ganito pala kaganda. I love this post! :)

  1. YANI said...:

    The Beatles Story..wanna be there too!!!!!!!!

  1. athena said...:

    awww, the museum's architecture looks pretty cool

  1. Lady Patchy said...:

    wow,it is really a beautiful place.I want to see what is inside the museum too.

  1. stacy said...:

    I want to go there! I just admire the strutures

  1. Unknown said...:

    awww I love the boats! looks so stunning indeed!and i haven't tried that duck marine! they already have it in Singapore but never had the chance to try it yet... ;)

  1. MheAnne said...:

    you've got lovely pictures! thanks for sharing. i will keep tab of this post so that when I visit Liverpool I will make sure to drop by Albert Dock!!

  1. chrisair said...:

    so confused if it is a boat or a bus

  1. Realistically , this is a great place to shoot. I was hoping to get here someday.

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hi jen,

    This is a truly nice place..we went there with my brother and mom-in-law last year..it was my first time and there was some sort of pirate show at the dock..it was really fun..and we enjoyed it a lot.

  1. ROMELO said...:

    what comes to mind when I hear the words albert dock? honestly, nothing... lol, I have no idea what it is or where it is but thanks to your post, now I know...

  1. Sining Factory said...:

    Brilliant! Such a nice place to visit. I love all the photos. Every photo was really inviting. Hehehe. :)

  1. enzo said...:

    The pictures above are all beautiful and gorgeous actually. I'm wishing I can be here soon.

  1. Awww... wish I could also bring my McKenzie there soon.

  1. Simplymarrimye said...:

    wow !!!
    great photos you have here. there are stories behind them too.

  1. rc gweniful said...:

    seems like a very interesting place with a lot of history...would love to visit liverpool and of course, london someday.

    visiting via FBW

  1. Shengkay said...:

    very nice..yung header mo sa Germany ba yan?..
    kasi parang i collect postcard and I think I have that in my postcard..
    ganda! super!

    ..FBW

  1. Michi said...:

    i like the third and last picture. tuwang-tuwa si kiddo. =)

  1. admin said...:

    That photo is the louvre museum in Paris, France.

  1. yuuki said...:

    glad to see pictures and read stories about places that i haven't heard and might not be able to visit in this lifetime...but still i'll try...

  1. AJ said...:

    That museum building looks odd! Interesting.

  1. lalalaPatricia said...:

    I like! how i wish I could experience and share some beautiful photos like this! <3

  1. Sumi Go said...:

    Wow, love the photos sis! I hope I can visit Albert Dock in the future :) Would love to see all the tourist attractions and take tons of photos ^^

  1. Irene said...:

    I enjoyed looking at your pics! I wish I could also go there someday! Buti ka pa! :-)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave some comments. Merci!

 
Travellers Confessions © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets