Wedding photoshoot in Eiffel Tower Paris

Thursday 19 January 2012

Seriously speaking these Japanese couple took our attention when we leave the Eiffel tower. I took this photo at Parc du Champ de Mars. The photographer is facing the iconic tower which behind the couple to captured perfect angle.

 
The bride looks stunning and the groom looks very smart. The dress and the suit they wore look very expensive in my eyes. How much more the cost of the wedding in Paris? Must be dead expensive! They take travelling seriously, aren’t they?

That's us!
I’ve heard few love stories of couples going to Paris for engagement, honeymoon, climbing up the top of the tower and made promises to each other and etc. I confess to you my brothers and sisters that my husband and I climb up to the top and had champagne and made promises in front of our ever dear daughter Pearl.

When I look back on my wedding photos and and recieve positive comments I tell them “Everyone has the right to be bride and there are only few brides are destined to become a princess”. Is that you Kate Middleton? No, it's me Inday Jenny Jayon - O'Toole.

6 comments:

  1. violy said...:

    wow a wedding In PAris! It must have cost them a fortune! But I'm not paying the bill so I'll just drool and be happy for them! lol! And you & your hubby are so sweet!! I hope I can ask my man to bring me there soon and promise me something.. oh my wishful thinking!! ;-)

  1. WTFiam?! said...:

    that it indeed a great idea for prenup shoot :)

  1. My dream destination...Paris! Dream event...wedding!
    Don't know how to follow you but sure liked your blog!

  1. eigroj said...:

    Nice Blog u got here.... I've been to Paris as well and to the Eiffel Tower... Nice place to visit for lovers heheh...

    Keep sharing more posts

    Eigroj Stain

  1. admin said...:

    Thanks for all your lovely comments. I love reading them every time I read this article. Keep writing guys!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave some comments. Merci!

 
Travellers Confessions © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets