The Marco Polo Davao

Thursday 5 January 2012

Pool side and Polo Bistro Restaurant

The Marco Polo Hotel is a chain hotel known all over the world. Set in the heart of blooming City of Davao, Philippines. The hotel has 245 sophisticated guest rooms and suites. This modern hotel offers superb five-star accommodation. The ambience is inspired by western comfort and Asian taste and hospitality.

Travelling from Manila to the hotel takes an hour and half by aeroplane. The hotel is very accessible too, not far from Davao International airport, Sasa warf, and Ecoland bus terminals and of course the local attractions.

Mount Apo is most impressive views from the back of continental club, every morning and during sunset. Over-looking the city proper and the two major islands of Island Garden City of Samal from the front views of continental club are remarkable.

Pool side during night time

After warm and friendly welcome we relaxed and enjoy gin and tonic at the cabana terrace. Having snacks at continental club with great selection of foods and drinks. A much needed relaxing treat after long flights from London.

Meeting friends at the lobby lounge or have a good time at the Eagles bar. Posh tastes, then Polo Bistro Pool Lounge will server you their international a la carte food. More choices for perfect dining experience, there are five restaurants serving everything from international buffet at Cafe Marco to
Cantonese delight at Lotus Court.

Choosing a place to relax, refresh and rejuvenate? Well, here is the most impressive feature of the hotel, the award winning Lazuli spa and swimming pool, situated at the deck 4th floor, with pool bar serving fantastic refreshment whilst relaxing at the pool side.

Marco Polo Lazuli and Poolside video 

Business travellers need to do some work, a fully-equipped business centres is available at the 1st floor of the hotel. Thinking about special occasions Marco Polo is ideal place for big events such as engagement party, weddings, birthdays, meeting and conference. A massive ballroom and ten functions rooms are ideal place for your events. Their helpful event planner is always at your service to organise your events.

As a guest and member of the hotel I definitely recommend the Marco Polo as the best hotel in Davao City. Our over-all experience from our stay and visit is fantastic.The best rooms we stayed are Cabana Terrace and Continental Executive Suites absolutely amazing and relaxing experience.

I'm very sorry not to mention the tariff of the hotel because I am a member I have different rates from normal guest. The good news is they have special and affordable rates for locals.

Tips: When you fancy to stay there you must ring the hotel ask their tariff for local travellers. They will give you a reasonable prices. Positive!

For more information visit there official website:
http://www.marcopolohotels.com/hotels/philippines/davao/marco_polo_davao/index.html

23 comments:

  1. Sionee said...:

    Wow! What about the price po? uhm usually when I go out of town I look for not so expensive place to stay because most of the time I'll be exploring outside and I don't have to pay the hotel being empty. But when staying for relaxation with the whole family for the whole stay then it'll be worth it!. :D

  1. ROMELO said...:

    The place looks very nice... any idea on the cost of staying there?

  1. When I was Davao, I stayed in a resort in Samal Island. I love Davao because as a city, it doesn't really feel like a city. The attitude of the people are very nice and I love how honest the taxi drivers were. I am also happy that they strictly follow the no smoking rules in public places.

    I think Marco Polo is in the city. I wasn't able to visit it though.

  1. lakwatsero said...:

    I wish I can travel the way you do, Jenny, but unfortunately, I am a poor traveler. I also have a travel blog but it is mostly for the traveler who has limited funds; doesn't care about luxurious accommodations, upscale hotels, and pricey restaurants; and loves eating local, unfamiliar food. Sana, in the future I can afford to travel the way you do. The Hotel looks inviting, though.

  1. enzo said...:

    I have been to Davao several times before but haven't got the chance to stay in this hotel. But of course, this has always been the top of the recommendations from friends and from taxi drivers. The next time I vist, I will not miss it for the world.

  1. Michi said...:

    i saw this hotel when we were in davao but we did not stay here, i can't afford the price. =)

  1. Marco Polo at its finest! I stayed here na.

  1. Perfect place for conferences and other social gatherings is Marco Polo Davao. I enjoy reading your account of the elegance, ambience, and amenities of MP. I'm curious to visit such place for I'm used to 5-star hotel.

  1. admin said...:

    At Lakwatsero. I am a poor traveller but fucking wise. I want discount every time I booked a hotel. I don't have to pay the same tariff with foreigners. I tell you one secret babe. Use your nationality. Sometimes we need to treat ourselves. BTW I'm qualified travel guide. Imagine the benefits. love yah!

  1. cant afford the price now pero I will work hard for Marco Polo wew:)

  1. RoiR said...:

    I like the line, I WISH EVERYDAY IS HOLIDAY. I want to roam around and take a long vacation. I want to go back in Davao to be with my wife. Hehehhe. Anyways, Davao is really beautiful, and it's the place where we tied the knot last year. On the other hand, Marco Polo is one of the five star hotels in Davao. I t's in the vicinity of Claveria next to the Red Cross Bldg. and near in the ADDU Campus. Thanks for this.

  1. Bien Nonoy said...:

    the pool is definitely very inviting. :-)

  1. oohhh Marco Polo I really miss it :) Ive been to Marco Polo Cebu and it was really enjoyable stay, though yeah pricey :)

  1. Elal Lasola said...:

    Marco Polo at its finest!

  1. Unknown said...:

    oh my Marco Polo! kaso mahal... pang 3 star lang ako.. will wait for the promo muna.. lol! hope to try it soon!

  1. Nancy said...:

    Marco Polo is situated right at the city triangle of Davao.

    For well-funded tourists looking for fine dining and relaxation, Marco Polo hotel is the place to be.

  1. Unknown said...:

    Miss ko tuloy lalo and Davao. See you in 2013 my beautiful Davao.
    Thanks for sharing this.

  1. Yep, stayed here once, and I loved it. I loved the luxury of the place and the service of the staff. Looking forward to book there again.

  1. Julie. -- said...:

    wish I could go to Davao too. I've heard a lot of good reviews about the place and how peaceful and beautiful it is.

  1. Unknown said...:

    Sarap magstay sa poolside ... very nice ... at least something to be proud of diba?

  1. chino said...:

    ill stay here pag nagpunta ako this coming may

  1. Cha said...:

    How much per night po? Ang ganda! Sana makapunta ako next year sa Davao ng maka pag check in sa Marco Polo!

  1. Chel said...:

    The place looks really posh! I'll definitely check in here when I visit Davao.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave some comments. Merci!

 
Travellers Confessions © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets