Notre Dame Paris

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Our lady of Paris

One summer afternoon at Notre Dame de Paris with The O'Tooles

Notre Dame de Paris in French located at 6 Parvis Notre-Dame, Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France. 

Taken from the boat.

That's stunning except the 2 tourist standing.

Some nice architectural details of the cathedral.

A gothic, Roman Catholic Cathedral and one of the world’s famous, historic and most visited cathedrals. Its finest French gothic architecture attracts more tourists to visit the said cathedral.

I can’t imagine myself going there as I know Paris, France is one of the most expensive cities in the world to visit. I have no budget to go there.

Yet, when I married to Ian who was a devoted catholic, who been in that cathedral many times singing in the choirs, when he was in primary school with his brother and best mates.

He took us (my daughter and I) last summer (2011) he was our tour guide. He says to me every time he comes in the cathedral he will cry especially to see Mother Theresa. By the way he went St. Teresa primary school in England. It makes sense to me why he cried for Mother Theresa in Notre dame.  

My Ian and Pearl

And another Ian and Pearl outside plus 1 tourist who don't want to move out.

And agian yours truly with exusted Pearl on the boat with fantastic views.


I, myself is devoted catholic who wish to come and see some stunning cathedral like Notre dame. It was a dream comes true for me. We wish to attend at least one mass. But we couldn’t make it because we haven’t enough time to stay in Paris, 4 days isn’t enough to do things like going to the mass. As thousands of attractions and sceneries is waiting for us out-side. 


The dimly lit interior.



My camera don't work well in the dark.

If you wish to visit Paris don’t forget to visit the Notre dame its worth of visiting it’s absolutely free unless you wanted to purchase coin souvenir inside the church or drop few coins for your donations it would be helpful for the parishioner and their chosen charity. It was a great day for the three of us.

2 comments:

  1. Mich said...:

    Awww Pearl is just adorable!!! :) You have a beautiful daughter. The Notre Dame is nearly as beautiful as her. :)

    I'm glad you have fulfilled your dream of seeing that great cathedral. Hopefully, I can see that one day too.

    Ian looks like a good man. He obviously loves you :)

    The tourists who didnt want to move were annoying. Haha

  1. Awww, Pearl is so cute =)
    I've not been to Paris is years. We are thinking of doing a day trip in the summer (it was winter when we went!). It easily became one of my favourite places =)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave some comments. Merci!

 
Travellers Confessions © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets