Visit Normandy, France: Day 1 – Gavray

Friday 10 February 2012

After a long journey we finally reached our destination. We stayed at Le Louverie near Gavray. It was glorious afternoon when we arrive in the gite. After check-in we decided to go in and around town of Gavray. We parked near the church and walk to find some café to have something to eat then we went for quick shopping for food to store in our fridge during our stay. 



My husband can’t wait to have a good splash in the swimming pool and my daughter is so excited to play in the playground. Whilst I’m having my first cheeky drink cider and marinated the chicken for our dinner.


It was sunny outside, but the wind is a bit cold. I can tell the temperature of the water in the swimming pool is probably the same as cold water from the fridge. My husband enjoyed it I don’t think my daughter she didn’t we were surprise at that time my 22 months toddler says this “out now, towel please” that was her 2 longest words aside from “Where is Daddy gone?” I think she stay for 60 seconds. It was freezing. I can’t imagine myself to have a splash.


Everyone is inside the house watching telly whilst, I was preparing our starter fresh raw oyster delight and I start the barbeque. We decide to eat outside with bottle of champagne. 


We had a lovely start of our holiday, everything is perfect. This was our dream holiday; by the way we plan this for years. Although the plan was change and we couldn’t make any booking in the vine yard as it was holiday seasons, we expect for full bookings. Even though it was not in the vine yard, were all having fun and satisfied for what we booked.

1 comments:

  1. ah... love this moments! :)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave some comments. Merci!

 
Travellers Confessions © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets