Bonsior Paris
20 comments:
-
how i wish i could spend a vacation in Paris... one of the greatest places i wanna go...
-
wow 1,600 people! its like watching a big concert! I'm not a party goer, i'm more on outdoor activities cant even remember the last time I wore heels! but i love watching performances they always amaze me.. im a frustrated performer.. but can't find a talent to suit me.. ;-)
-
No it's not a big concert. The biggest concert is every summer they called it music festival. Last year Beyoncé cried on the stage, she can't imagine performing for quarter a million people waiting her performance. Overwhelming! We can't stay longer outside it's dead freezing the snow is start melting. Super lamig!!
-
this is truely one of those great shows that everyone will always remember.. hope to watch one.. oh i guess it is a bit expensive.. hahaha.. thanks for sharing
-
Nice experience, worth remembering! Wish I could try and attend one in future.
http://misexperienciaspersonales.wordpress.com/
-
wow what an entertainment for sure that the two of you enjoyed it
-
WOW!!! Really nice place and 1600 people, the chef must be very busy. We wish for the same thing, everyday must be a holiday! :-))
-
A party has turned to be a big show with such a huge crowd of 1,600. Well-promoted show I guess.
-
the host knows 1600 people? wow! she's definitely popular.
-
I'm really not into cocktail parties and stuffs but I love how people behave in suck gatherings. They just look clean and mabango. hehe.
-
Wow with the 1600 crowds. Sikat na sikat. Ang ganda siguro.
-
wooaahhh that is a big place with 1,600.. one hell of a dance floor.. wish to have been there.. hihihih
-
that is one popular party there and cool pictures too.
-
I love ze simple red dress! Show looks heart stoppin'!
-
this totally an awesome PARTY!!! wish ko sana magkaroon din tayo ng gathering na mga members ng FWB!!
-
Sounds like great fun! Woooh! I can imagine how much fun you had! hahaha You look lovely as usual. I would like to see your dress, though! Seems like an elegant red dress :)
Popular Posts
-
Pool side and Polo Bistro Restaurant The Marco Polo Hotel is a chain hotel known all over the world. Set in the heart of blooming City o...
-
Travelling to non-speaking English country like France is like entering in a new world. If you fancy to travel to France then you should lea...
-
The place is situated in the heart of Davao City. It’s the largest barangay when it comes to land area with 467 hectares and 54,000 register...
-
Thinking about flying during pregnancy? It needs extra mindful for your health as well as your baby. If you're pregnant you're all...
-
If you heard the word Albert Dock what comes in your mind? Is it the famous Albert Dock we’re the world-famous ship Titanic dock in that pie...
-
My husband and I were planning a holiday to France for two weeks. This time we are going by car. We planned our routes and we both decided t...
-
This elegant villa where haute-couturier Christian Dior spent his childhood and now turns into a musée having been consecrated to him. Loca...
-
Do you know how far you live from the Eiffel Tower , Paris, France? I went to France for two weeks holiday. They say that when you go to ...
-
Thinking of going to Liverpool for day out with your family or friends? The yellow duck marine tour offers a unique way of discovering t...
-
French fashion house was founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton Malletier also known as Louis Vuitton or LV for short. When it comes to fashion L...
this was really an experience worth remembering, jenny. 1,600 attendees? that's a lot of people, and you needed a big crew to handle it... glad you enjoyed the night. Yahweh bless.